cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report usage on your phone of calls that you are not making to 9028504001- security/hacker?

Cooja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On my usage online at Public it appears I am calling a 902 number regularly for 5 or 6 sec almost daily and I am. I am worried about a hacker and my security!!!! Is there a way to contact Public to resolve- or I am looking to switch to another provider.

2 REPLIES 2

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@Cooja I think you meant 902-580-4001, but yes you will see those entries in the call log when you miss a call and the call is forwarded to voicemail.

Here is a list of local voicemail access numbers across Canada for future reference:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cooja wrote:

On my usage online at Public it appears I am calling a 902 number regularly for 5 or 6 sec almost daily and I am. I am worried about a hacker and my security!!!! Is there a way to contact Public to resolve- or I am looking to switch to another provider.

That is your voicemail number.  If you do not answer your call it is forwarded to that number and it looks like you are making a call.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.