cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reactivate my account

denjenhart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok so I was with pm and paid my account on the 21st. I ported my number yesterday with virgin to get a newer phone. Now I want to port back. Since the number ported I cannot log into my account. Since I paid on the 21st the is the account still active? Can someone help a girl get her number back to pm today? Thx gang!

10 REPLIES 10

rbear2074
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok thx that is all ?

@hairbag1 

Too late already activated read the boxing day thread...

@denjenhart....

when you do start another PM account, use the referral code from a family member or friend who also has an active PM account. You'll get a $10 credit applied to your new account and the refer'er will get $1 Refer-a-Friend Reward every time his account renews itself, for as long as you stay an active PM'er.

Welcome back.  😷

@denjenhart 

One last thing that @Jb456 missed....dont forget to post in the community holiday contest thread and remember you cant use the email you had previously had for your account so make sure you put a new one in the email sign up and make sure community profile email is the same. Welcome back to public mobile.

denjenhart

Thank you so much for your help! 

@denjenhart  once you buy a brand new sim card. You can get one from Walmart or if you have a London drugs in your area.

First go to link below and follow instructions to enter your email to get 2nd month free and bonus data it's very simple it depends the plan you pick though as only certain ones qualify. Just enter your email address on a link. If you go to publicmobile.ca the instructions are on main page. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Boxing-Week-Savings-Get-your-second-mon...

Once that is done. Go to link below to activate your sim card. If you have a friend or family member that is with PM ask for their referral code. On this link below there will be a spot to enter the code. You will get a $10 credit to your account within 72 hours of activation. Unfortunately it's against the terms of these forums for anyone to send you a code unsolicited..Unless you ask first.

Link to activate is below.

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Once you're activated go to link below for instructions to collect your free holiday gifts. 500 international call minutes and 2 gigs of data. There is also instructions how to join a Amazon gift card giveaway.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

@denjenhart , yes you would be starting right from the beginning.  The new SIM card is used to activate a brand new account.

denjenhart

How do I collect these? Sorry I’m not very techy. So I need a new sim and activate it like it’s a brand new account like what I would’ve done initially?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@denjenhart  Once you port out your account is closed, sim no longer valid and since this is a prepaid service no refunds. 

If you want to come back. Buy a brand new sim card and activate a brand new account. You can use a referral code to get a $10 signup bonus. You can also take part in the boxing day promotion. 2nd month free (depending what plan you will activate) and bonus data.

Once you're back and activated don't forget to collect the free holiday gifts. You have a few days left to collect those.

Happy Holidays!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@denjenhart , when you port your number to Virgin Mobile, the account is closed permanently.  You cannot restore it.  You would have to get a new SIM card an activate a new account.  This service has no refunds.  Any usage lost to the number port cannot be restored.

Need Help? Let's chat.