cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to port number from PM to Fido?

wesleyechan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I was wondering how to get my PM account number to port my number to Fido.

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

wesleyechan

Was able to port my number without the PIN, just using the account number at the top right.  

Thanks PM community !

wesleyechan

I am a glutton for punishment. Haha jk.  I wasn't getting any service at my house with PM

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@wesleyechan Why are you porting to Fido? Just wondering...

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Please let us know how you like the service at Fido. Good luck. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The account number is at the top right in the main landing page of the self serve portal. 

PIN is almost never needed when porting.  Using PIN and account number often causes more problems than just using the account number alone.

The Public Mobile account number is in the e-mail message that was sent to you at the time of activation.  It is also listed within your Public Mobile self-serve account.

mhaider
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check your old text messages when you signed up with Public Mobile, the pin is in the first text message you ever received from Public Mobile. 

Hope this helps!

wesleyechan

Where do we find the account PIN? 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

best to port near the end of your PM term  if possible as mentioned you will not get a refund for any money in your account or any time left.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

You need to go to a fido store/kiosk. You'll need to show some I'd, possibly a credit card. They will need your PM account #, possibly your account pin, and the number you want to port over.

But be warned. When you port your account closes. You won't get a refund

Need Help? Let's chat.