cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to make my plan not expired

Screenshot_20201006-180224_Chrome.jpg

I have enough funds in my account and i have a plan so I don't know why my account status is plan expired

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How to make my plan not expired

@ty_89 wrote:

I have enough funds in my account and i have a plan so I don't know why my account status is plan expired

Ignore the message because you have enough in your account.  All is good as long as service works. In a few hours, it'll say account suspended. Ignore that too. It will also say to disregard the message if there's enough funds in account.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ty_89 wrote:

Ignore the message because you have enough in your account.  All is good as long as service works. In a few hours, it'll say account suspended. Ignore that too. It will also say to disregard the message if there's enough funds in account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Just leave alone. Your plan is renewing. That is the  normal status code during this process.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Re: How to make my plan not expired

@ty_89 

The expired status is normal on the evening before your renewal date tomorrow.

Ignore the expired status if your phone is working.

You have $47 available fund to pay for your $15 plan.  By tomorrow morning, everything will be back to normal and your account will be active again.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: @Re: How to make my plan not expired

@popping 

Well, it will SHOW as active again in the morning. It is actually Active and remains Active through all of this. I know you know that, just clarifying for the OP.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector 

I KNOW you know I know you know I know. 🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ty_89 since you're in West Canada you're plan/data will reset at 9:00 Oct. 6 so don't try to consume the rest of your previous month's data. you will actually be using your new cycles plan data

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 wrote:

so don't try to consume the rest of your previous month's data. you will actually be using your new cycles plan data

Sounds like the Voice of Experience!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

@AE_Collector 

I KNOW you know I know you know I know. 🙂

Now I am not sure anymore!

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.