cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get invoice of every month

TLGuan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As above the title, wondering how do I get the invoice of every month from PM. Should they send me by email every month?

12 REPLIES 12

@lawrencegiang 

This isn't going to work for what you require do you have a gas or hydro bill? Whats it for specifically and maybe we can help. Or you can private message me if you need discretion and i can try to help.

@lawrencegiang wrote:

I need to prove my ID, so I need a phone bill

A receipt from Public Mobile wouldn't prove anything other than the amounts paid because Public Mobile never checked up on the name and address provided.

@lawrencegiang 

Read my post above that tells you how to get the only thing that is available resembling a bill. It’s Do it Yourself around here. It can take up to a month to receive it so hopefully you arent in a rush.

AE_Collector

lawrencegiang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to prove my ID, so I need a phone bill

@Luddite  Really? You picked the first response that said the standard "Contact a moderator."  (no offense @popping ) Anybody can post that as the answer and technically get the solution. Where as @AE_Collector has a detailed account of what to do and ask for from the moderator and examples of what to expect in response and a timeline. I think your choice for a solution in this case is a poor one. Please reconsider.

@TLGuan 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-to-receive-a-Receipt-show...

@darlicious 

Lol... now your linking troubles are rubbing off on me! I fought with this to add the link for a couple of minutes after never having had a problem before! Thanks for the "good rating" of my "How To Guide" .. appreciated.

AE_Collector

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TLGuan

Requesting an invoice from public mobile every month would require a lot of work both on your end and for the moderators. A better option for basic record keeping would be to either monthly or every 90 days pull up your 90 day payment history and take a screenshot. Archive it securely and you can monitor the transactions. I take a screenshot of the previous 30 days a day ot two before my renewal to keep an eye on any unusual activity or mistakes. It's also when I top up my balance so as to not rely on Auto Pay.

@iPhoneUser  has a method of converting it to a printable file but I would have to look for that post. For taxation or business purposes it is best to submit a request to the moderators as per @AE_Collector  well thought out post in the link above (If I've linked it correctly?!!) If I haven't and he responds with the correct link please shower him with the deserved bravos and solution. Either way he deserves the solution.

* and no to that I will try again... **help @AE_Collector  without copy and pasting the whole dang thing please supply your link...or @TLGuan just type in the search bar: How to recieve a receipt showing charges from public mobile

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@TLGuan Send a ticket to the mods. You'll need to provide them with your account number and the period of time you want the receipt for. If you want them every month, you will have to contact the mods each month.

It can be sent by email as a pdf or by mail on paper, I believe.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:
simon.PNG
Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data).
Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png
@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.
Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.
privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@TLGuan wrote:

As above the title, wondering how do I get the invoice of every month from PM. Should they send me by email every month?

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.  You need to ask every month.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@TLGuan This doesn't happen. You can ask them for it yearly, by contacting a moderator .

@TLGuan wrote:

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@TLGuan Send a ticket to the mods. You'll need to provide them with your account number and the period of time you want the receipt for. If you want them every month, you will have to contact the mods each month.

It can be sent by email as a pdf or by mail on paper, I believe.

Need Help? Let's chat.