cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get help

Tearah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your ticket system doesn't work. I filled one last week and didn't get an email response like they said I would. I need too talk to a staff member other then a stupid ticket or the stupid Simon chat bot. Is there a support email???? 

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tearah wrote:

Thank you 🙂

@Tearah 

your welcome

and just be patient,, they will fix it for you....

Tearah

Thank you 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tearah 

see how you can contact to customer service agent by private message, at my original poster

instructions...

and i hope they will fix it for you as soon as possible... Good Luck.

Tearah

Alright, thank you for the assist

@Tearah   you tried to move the network back to Automatic?  The issue issue last week should have resolved

Since you also tried on another phone and issue persist, yes, you might want to contact PM

Please open ticket with PM again.  Maybe instead of using SIMON to open the ticket, send them a message directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tearah 

and if you put it back to LTE

same issue !

update @Tearah 

and after you do to 3G or to LTE do you do rebooting your phone very important,

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Tearah

Im already on the 3G network and I've already done all that with the sim card. 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tearah 

can you try it selecting the network to "3G ONLY"

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Tearah

I've had the same number and same sim card with public mobile for years. I've not requested to port my number anywhere

Tearah

Pixel 4 xl worked fine for the last year. I even moved my sim card to my old phone where it used to me and same issue persist. I'm from Ontario Ottawa. I've seen other post with this issue. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tearah 

so when you activated you line getting a new number or you did a port old number to PM,

and if you port your old number 

do you receive SMS from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES. 

@Tearah   what kind of phone do you have ?

where is your area  (city and province)?

Tearah

There's been intermittent issue with receive calls, making calls, same with texting. I've tried all the trouble shooting steps and nothing's working. So I need further assistance since public mobile haven't confirmed it's a them issue. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tearah 

just to you know 

at public mobile customer service they only support by private message to Customer...

no phone 

no Email

only by private message, 

and also to you know here in coomunity site all member they are a customer like me and you, but we are trying to help each other for what we have of information sometime you will getting help without contact to customer service....

@Tearah  what exactly was the issue?

Tearah

There is nothing in there. I checked

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Tearah   did you check the envelope icon on the top right beside your avatar? 

Like this hTideGnow_1-1626022389479.png .

PM replies there an not through email

Also, what issue you try to work with PM  would you mind to share and maybe we can help?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tearah 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will Reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.