cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check when new cycle starts?

pugger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I check when my next months cycle starts? I do not see any such feature in my account options. Because my data is almost used up.

14 REPLIES 14

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pugger wrote:

Is there any way to cancel and get a refund on my money?

As it is a prepaid service, there probably won't be any refund. Especially if you already used up the 6GB.

When "building" your plan, it says "6GB / 90 days" which makes it pretty clear for which term the 6GB is for.

Nonetheless I think PM has awesome affordable plans. I don’t think you will find another service provider out there with this cheap data.

Jiangjun1949
I think data of your 6G cover 90 days, not in one month.

jheili99

not that i know off as it is prepaid... you would have to private message one of the PM moderators ..... i for my part can not find any provider which gives me unlt. talk,global text and 2gb/mths data for 38 bucks on an LTE network...thus PM is actually pretty good.... i use it since 3 month and yet have to come by a better plan which i have not found yet

pugger

Is there any way to cancel and get a refund on my money?

pugger

Wow this plan sucks so bad. I am quitting public mobile after this is over. What a scam.

jheili99

NOT 6gb per month..... ( on the 90 day plan )

jheili99

yes... it's 6gb for 90 days......

pugger

I paid for 90 days and 6gb. I thought thats 6gb every 30 days? Are you saying its 6gb over 90 days??

ute1978

@pugger wrote:

I paid for 90 days. I want to know when the 30 days is up for my next cyle to start.

If you paid for 90 days, then your cycle is 90 days. The amount of data in the cycle is for the 90 days.

When you log into your account scroll down the page and it will tell you when the next payment is due...It will say:

AutoPay Next Payment Date:

jheili99

again...you date of activation is used.... mind: PM does not use "cycles" if your prepaid for 90 days ( which most of us did ) ... example: you could use up all of your data alowance within first month and unless you purchase additional data via "add-on" you would not have data any longer... so you prepaid for 90 days and within this time frame you can use / use up whatever you want ......so obviously no "cycle" needed

pugger

You dont understand what im saying so never mind.

Jakespeare
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is usually the day or so after your payment is due.

pugger

I paid for 90 days. I want to know when the 30 days is up for my next cyle to start.

jheili99

hi...

yes it does.... the date of activation is used ...it shows in "your account" when next payment is due....i.e. you activated oct. 8 th for 30 days then you have to make sure you have funds in your account latest 1-3 days before renewal ..at least this is what it is in my account......

Need Help? Let's chat.