cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change my plane before reactivating it?

Matejj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently long therm overseas and don't need my 50,- plan. I would like to change it to 15,- and then reactivate as I don't need service at all. I just want to pay the minimum to keep my number. 

I tried to top up my account with 15,- and then change my plan, but it's missing that option. It wants me to pay 50,- and then I might be able to change the plan next month.  I am sure it must work somehow, I am just unable to call a real agent as I am overseas.

4 REPLIES 4

they might have new nplan when he is back. 😀

@Matejj 

It is trickier to change plans in a suspended state, but it is possible.  

See the following thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...

As stated above, when you get back to Canada and want to change back to $50 plan, you may need to pay extra for the $5 for Canada wide calling.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Matejj 

As far as I'm aware, the $15.00 plan is no longer available to be activated, or changed to, IF YOU WISH to retain Canada-wide calling as part of the plan.

If Canada-wide calling is unimportant, and you simply wish to retain the service, you should be able to select the $15.00 Province-wide plan.

HALIMACS_0-1614954728016.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could change plan immediately.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.