cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel a plan change

notyet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
All communityThis boardKnowledge baseUsersPrivate Messages
I was browsing the plan change page. I tried a plan change but did not see cancel button before submitting payment options. I suggest add  a cancel button to the plan change page, Whats your opinion?
3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@notyet wrote:
I was browsing the plan change page. I tried a plan change but did not see cancel button before submitting payment options. I suggest add  a cancel button to the plan change page, Whats your opinion?

I just tried it myself...if you unclick the button that you selected, it cancels your selection. Also, if you future dated your change of plan...you can cancel the change without cost.

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you submitted a future dated plan change that hasn't taken effect, you are welcome to cancel your request to change your plan next billing cycle in Self Serve.

The option to do so is available on the page where you can opt to switch your plan, shouldn't be difficult to locate in Self Serve.

Alternatively, if you haven't submitted a change plan request, just use your browser's back button or click/tap to another page.  If you don't submit your request (it will ask you to confirm), it won't do it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@notyet wrote:

There's an Exit button right below the Submit button.

Need Help? Let's chat.