cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call the Netherlands?

Danath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I have the 400 minutes INTL calling add-on (from a long time ago and also the bonus so I have the minutes).

I can't seem to call a cell number that is in the Netherlands so was wondering maybe I'm not doing something right. I'm calling from Canada.  When I call the number, I hear a message:

"Talk is not included in the current plan."

Can anyone help please?

Thanks,

Danath

4 REPLIES 4

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can buy long distance calling cards at stores like WM. These cards allow you to call many countries, look at countries listed before buying. Follow the instructions on the card and your good to go. The other route is using skype or a few others apps using data or wifi..

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a long distance calling card or use Wi-Fi apps like Skype, Whatspp,Fongo or Textnow to call.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Danath PM's addon doesn't have this country to call...Can you use any App like Whatsapp, Skype, Wechat to make a call to the person there?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Danath Hello I’m sorry but Netherlands is not included in a long-distance package offered by public mobile 

400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.
Need Help? Let's chat.