cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a phone number into my account?

wendyzhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

My mom and my daughter's phone number are both opened with my contact information (ID, email, phone number etc). When I register for the online account, after I registered my daughter's phone number, may I add my mom's number to the same email login? My previous wireless provider was Rogers and I was able to see two account under one login. So I am wondering how to have two phone numbers in one account with Public Mobile.

Thank you.

Li

4 REPLIES 4

Bruce_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would avoid using the + character as it is not supported in all outgoing applications.

The . is an accepted character within emails; better choice.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@wendyzhang  If you have Gmail account, you can use the dot or plus trick to keep all accounts on one email. Example, myemail@gmail.com is the same as myemail+son@gmail.com. You still need to login separately though.

@wendyzhang more info on this technique can be found here:  3 awesome Gmail address tricks to get more out of your email ID.   EDIT: you can also add aliases to Outlook.com/Hotmail accounts:  https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-add-use-outlook-email-alias

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@wendyzhang  If you have Gmail account, you can use the dot or plus trick to keep all accounts on one email. Example, myemail@gmail.com is the same as myemail+son@gmail.com. You still need to login separately though.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wendyzhang wrote:

Hi everyone,

My mom and my daughter's phone number are both opened with my contact information (ID, email, phone number etc). When I register for the online account, after I registered my daughter's phone number, may I add my mom's number to the same email login? My previous wireless provider was Rogers and I was able to see two account under one login. So I am wondering how to have two phone numbers in one account with Public Mobile.

Thank you.

Li

You can't. Just one to one here. One phone number, one email address, one account.

Need Help? Let's chat.