cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Contact Moderator / employee regarding the price increase

Kalym
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

went to file complaint to CCTS

got  "- Under our Procedural Code , you must give your service provider a reasonable opportunity to resolve your complaint before CCTS can accept it. Please try to resolve your complaint directly with your service provider. If this matter still remains unresolved after having discussed it with your service provider, you may file a new complaint with us. We suggest that you make notes of your efforts and retain copies."

so, Moderator/Employee - please respond to everyones request regarding how to resolve this favourably - remember most of us have guarantees of no increases - ever.

11 REPLIES 11

ethos32

How can I switch  over if I have no credit and koodo requires this.  Telus should  waive this requirement  , I've been with Pm for over 2 yrs and always paid on time. 

Maniacal

I feel like we're being told to eff off. 

Maniacal

That's not a resolution. 

Spector

@Kalymwrote:

unfortunately i dont want a new phone and i have heard the $100 is only a credit for their tab.

i am happy with my phone and stand to lose out on their 'guarantee' - not fair and not my fault.  

very upset about this, and yes, will likely move to another provider - not under the Telus umbrella - if i have to move.  opening a ticket with the CCTS may help.

I just did it and I didn't get a tab...when you put in your promo code and phone number it gives you another spot where you can click the special $40 dollar a month plan. It shows the $100 credit at the bottom and when you go to the check out after the credit check it deducts the first month from the $100. For some reason you have to pay another $15 bucks for the SIM card thou. Seems at the very least they should supply a free one since we are being forced over.

Kalym

unfortunately i dont want a new phone and i have heard the $100 is only a credit for their tab.

i am happy with my phone and stand to lose out on their 'guarantee' - not fair and not my fault.  

very upset about this, and yes, will likely move to another provider - not under the Telus umbrella - if i have to move.  opening a ticket with the CCTS may help.

@ShawnC13wrote:

I am not happy with this change but not sure where everyone thinks pm was guaranteeing the price. All providers have it so they can raise price with 30 days notice

People are referring to those "No surprise" posted in the announcement of the promo. 

I am not happy with this change but not sure where everyone thinks pm was guaranteeing the price. All providers have it so they can raise price with 30 days notice

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There have been reports of ppl having balances transferred over when switching to Koodo. Tho no guarantees. A refund is definitely out of the question tho.

You can probably discuss with the Koodo rep when switching over.

@Kalym Use your current plan until closer to the deadline. Then move to koodo and get the $100 credit. 

Kalym

what about my prepaid amount?  i just paid up on the 10th Feb for three months.

i dont want to go and get a new sim card.  thats extra cost.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Resolution is that you move to their sister brand koodo and keep the same plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.