cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: How much is the $120 12gb promo plan really coming down to with tax on a monthly basis?

@tychicus wrote:

EDIT: however, it looks like the auto-renewal reward credit does not apply until your NEXT payment, plus the reward for that cycle, so the first 90 days is $120 plus tax, but then the second 90 days is $108 (120 - 6 - 6) plus tax.

I think the second 90 days is $114 (120 - 6) plus tax. This is what I am going to pay for the second 90 days.

Highlighted

Re: How much is the $120 12gb promo plan really coming down to with tax on a monthly basis?

@hj wrote:

I think the second 90 days is $114 (120 - 6) plus tax. This is what I am going to pay for the second 90 days.

Really? On my account, when I go to "Plan and Add-ons" > "Rewards", it says:

Plan Cost (Including Discounts) $120

Total Rewards earned
AutoPay Reward ($6)
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the responses guys! I understand that the correct term is not 'monthly' but  '90 day period'. 

And much thanks to tychicus for explaining in depth. Glad to be part of the community. Ditched a Rogers plan that had 5 GIGs + unli eve/wknd + 1000 texts which came to $56 total with tax. It was hard to let go of the extra gig but I couldnt not pass up the overall cheaper costs with public mobile.$40 is just too good.

Looking forward to things to come!

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to the PM family 🙂
Highlighted

@motionsiknes wrote:

Ditched a Rogers plan that had 5 GIGs + unli eve/wknd + 1000 texts which came to $56 total with tax. It was hard to let go of the extra gig but I couldnt not pass up the overall cheaper costs with public mobile.$40 is just too good.

You'll quickly make up for it with unlimited texts and MMS messaging Smiley Tongue Plus, with $12 savings every month you can look forward to $144/year, which can go toward your new device every couple years! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm sure you didn't max out your 5 Gigs every month at Rogers.  

With Public Mobile, you don't have to worry about overages and if your data is yours for 90 days.  There is a possiblity that you may have over 7 Gigs on the 60th day.

No more watching how many SMS you sent and you are free to call anytime you want.  No need to wait for evenings and weekends.

Highlighted

@tychicus wrote:

@hj wrote:

Really? On my account, when I go to "Plan and Add-ons" > "Rewards", it says:

Plan Cost (Including Discounts) $120

Total Rewards earned
AutoPay Reward ($6)

The overview and rewards pages in My Account have different amount. I think you are correct :). Sorry for the wrong information. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To be exact, if you calculate it monthly, it is little bit more than $40/month. 🙂

It is different way to calculate than those Bigger brand.  PM is Telus sub brand.