cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many customers PM has?

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I am just curious, how many customers PM has? It might be a confidential information but a ball park figure would be fine. Smiley Happy

6 REPLIES 6

They did lose a lot back in 2014 as uncertainty was running wild as to what Telus would do. And to bleed subscribers off, other new entrants were offering special port out promos at the time.

You are welcome. Like you I am hopeful PM can further debug and streamline processes to keep prices low.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you very much @Ludite, this is an estimate that I was looking for. I really hope that the recovery from the cancellations will happen soon. I think that some processes should be streamlined in order to ease the growth and avoid hiring lots of support people. The ones that we have are super and I hope that they won't be overwelmed by the growth. Man Happy

I assume somewhat less than the 280,000 acquired by Telus under the Public Mobile acquisition. PM probably hasn't yet managed to keep up with cancellations which across the industry are apparently 1.5 - 2% of prepaid each month. So if PM has kept the net loss to 1% there should be around 200,000 cutomers currently. 

I know we sometimes think PM is very "buggy" but consider that there are 5 - 6,000 renewals going through every day plus new activations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yeah I don't believe Telus break down the brands when they announce numbers in their quarterly updates, to the best of my recollection.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

No one knows and no one would release such information but, definately number is increasing everyday.

Need Help? Let's chat.