cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for moderators to reply?

vvnwyl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent a private message to @CS_Agent two nights ago... How long does it take for them to get back to me? 

24 REPLIES 24

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541, I had to try it myself. That's ridiculous LOL

@jp2 wrote:

Read this post by the mod team

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Timeframe-to-hear-back-from-Moderator-Tea...

See the replaced link to my reply here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Timeframe-to-hear-back-from-Moderator-Tea...

@(EDIT: seems to be a bug? with the forum... everytime I included @ moderator_team, it would say my post was posted but would not show up in the forum... taking out the @ seems to have fixed that).

@Watoko wrote:

Unfortunately, Simon the PM Chat Bot did not get the memo. :,(

Capture.JPG

I've always found the Simon interactive tool to be of very little use.  I just typed in "tell me a joke" and it comes back with "Sorry, one second. I just need to grab the soap so I can wash out your mouth."  Where is the inappropriate language in "tell me a joke"?

Watoko

Unfortunately, Simon the PM Chat Bot did not get the memo. :,(

Capture.JPG

Great. Can you point me to anywhere they have posted that?

BTW, I just received a reply for one of latest of my 5 inquiries....but none of the earlier ones 😕

So why did they not reply to all at the same time if they are all bumped down? And why the last one and not the rest?

Bottom line is, they have a terrrible "tracking" system, if we can even call it that.

jp2

You can speculate whatever you want all I know is that the mods have posted in the community multiple times if you send another message the system will put all of your messages to the back of the line.

@jp2 wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Well it has taken well over 72 hours in my case (since Sunday afternoon).... and still waiting....I have 5 open inquiries (all separate and unrelated).... 😕

If you opened 5 inquiries that means you have been sent to back of the line 5 times and explains your long wait time. Please remember it doesn't matter if they are related or not any time any message is sent to the mods the system will put all of your messages to the back of the line 

Does anyone have first-hand knowledge of that or is that just speculation?

I can tell you that this does not match my experience... as I mentioned here, or elsewhere, I did receive one brief reply to one of my inquiries... IF they are all kept together, even at the end of the line, I should have received replies to all... but that is not the case. 

And that has been my experience with many other times when I have submitted multiple inquiries... so this does not seem accurate, as much as it might feel that way.

Oh. and all those inquiries were submitted Sudnay afternoon.... so we are over 96 hours now and still waiting....

jp2

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Well it has taken well over 72 hours in my case (since Sunday afternoon).... and still waiting....I have 5 open inquiries (all separate and unrelated).... 😕

If you opened 5 inquiries that means you have been sent to back of the line 5 times and explains your long wait time. Please remember it doesn't matter if they are related or not any time any message is sent to the mods the system will put all of your messages to the back of the line 

jp2

@CLB wrote:

Ok....anyway.... does anyone else have a timeframe of how long you have to wait for answers from qualified people?? 

As we said typically it's less than 3 hours, however, the company states it can take up to 48 hours to hear back from the mods. Lately, we have heard of 72 hours from people in the community.

Ensure you do NOT send multiple messages, or it will send you to the back of the line. 

CLB

It doesn’t.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CLB wrote:

I honestly have never been “123rd” in line for a call centre nor have I ever waited for 3 hours to be answered, although, considering this is a time sensitive issue, 3 hours would be better than 3 days to have a problem solved!! To each their own I guess! 

Obviously my numbers were exaggerations to make a point. If you want service then you have to pay for it in your rate.

To the problem at hand, it occurs to me to wonder if you have to restart your phone. I haven't added any add-ons yet in my short time here so I don't know if that's needed.

CLB

Ok....anyway.... does anyone else have a timeframe of how long you have to wait for answers from qualified people?? I honestly have never been “123rd” in line for a call centre nor have I ever waited for 3 hours to be answered, although, considering this is a time sensitive issue, 3 hours would be better than 3 days to have a problem solved!! To each their own I guess! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CLB wrote:

I am aware of the process and have successfully done this before. This time, however, there is an issue that needs solved! 

Everybody has their urgencies. Everybody has to wait in line for a response.

Just like those expensive call centres where it tells you you're 123rd in line and it'll be 3 hours to wait.

Yes, it would be nice if this service had some indication of that but then those things cost money.

CLB

I am aware of the process and have successfully done this before. This time, however, there is an issue that needs solved! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CLB wrote:

Is this seriously how Public Mobile runs because if so...WOW!!

Yes. If you want all kinds of available customer service then you'll need to pay much higher rates elsewhere.

Otherwise, enjoy saving your money, and be a little patient waiting for their response.

@CLB wrote:

I paid for a Data add on yesterday morning. I am COMPLETELY out of Data and my account has STILL not updated the data although the payment clearly processed through my bank immediately! Sent to private messages with NO response!! Is this seriously how Public Mobile runs because if so...WOW!! Not a good first impression!!

@CLB, add-on purchase is a two step process.  It's quite likely that only step 1 was completed which results in funds being taken from the credit card.  Please take a look through this awesome illustration of the add-on purchase process.  You should be able to get your data going without needing any moderator team assistance.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

CLB

I paid for a Data add on yesterday morning. I am COMPLETELY out of Data and my account has STILL not updated the data although the payment clearly processed through my bank immediately! Sent to private messages with NO response!! Is this seriously how Public Mobile runs because if so...WOW!! Not a good first impression!!

Missashleyann29

24-48 hours

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vvnwyl what is your situation, maybe someone in the forum might have an idea or temporary workaround.

dna2016

@vvnwyl response times can vary, but from what I've experienced it can take anywhere from 24 - 72 hours.  It was more the latter when all the nice promos were happening which ended last week.  So I assume things are slowly getting back to normal for the moderators.  If I'm you, I'd prepare more for a 48-72hr response time.

jp2

Usually only a couple hours but now it's taking 24 to 48 hours

Useful info

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • There is no need to send multiple messages. If you send another k estate you will be sent to the back of the line again 
Need Help? Let's chat.