cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How long does it take for moderators to reply?

It’s been a day for me and I still haven’t gotten any response from a moderator I’m not sure how long they usually take to respond back.

Accepted Solutions
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How long does it take for moderators to reply?

@_parth23 wrote:

It’s been a day for me and I still haven’t gotten any response from a moderator I’m not sure how long they usually take to respond back.

I think the official response is within 48 hours. In normal times, usually a lot quicker than that. But there was a ton of new customers from this past weekend who needed help, along with a big technical issue in the last couple days, which means they've been extra busy lately. But you should hear from them soon!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The mods are usually very good.  Depending on the day and time, usually within 30 minutes but upto 48 hours if I am not mistaken.

Good luck.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@_parth23 wrote:

I think the official response is within 48 hours. In normal times, usually a lot quicker than that. But there was a ton of new customers from this past weekend who needed help, along with a big technical issue in the last couple days, which means they've been extra busy lately. But you should hear from them soon!

View solution in original post

Oracle

@_parth23

It is hard to say how long to wait because the backlog created by the software upgrade over the weekend.

Oracle

@_parth23

I had a relative simple request for moderator yeterday morning at 9 AM EST, got a response at 11 AM EST today.  Just over 24 hours...  

I personally lost hope from them. I am switching. I would recommend to find another cell phone service provider if you can find for the same price.

How long does it take? Never

im waiting too. i got locked out of account but i need in to change my plan by tomorrow
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a response and my wife's issue was resolved within 3 hours 2 days ago.

It takes forever. Mine is 3 days and no solution. Can't use the phone number.
Need Help? Let's chat.