cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for moderators to reply?

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It’s been a day for me and I still haven’t gotten any response from a moderator I’m not sure how long they usually take to respond back.

20 REPLIES 20

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@loudphones Moderator response times have gotten way better over the years. I get responses in about 20-30 minutes.

loudphones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@dabr 

Well they responded pretty quick.

I am pretty happy they did!

😄 😄

@loudphones wrote:

Yeah, I haven't been waiting long, but I'm worried it's going to be a long time after reading the comments.

@loudphones   How long has it been since you messaged the moderators?  Usually it can take anywhere from 1-48 hours (most of the times under 2 hours) unless there is a backlog of issues because of a system glitch.  If it's been longer the couple of days, then submit another message. Keep checking your envelope icon, top right of your screen next to avatar, for a response.

You can also share what problem you are having and maybe someone on the community might be able to offer you suggestion before you get a response back from the moderators.

loudphones

Yeah, I haven't been waiting long, but I'm worried it's going to be a long time after reading the comments.

@Savannahlavoie wrote:

Smiley Sad It’s taking them way too long to reply to me and I have a trip to go on and would love to be able to use my cell phone? Is their technical issues ?

If it's been over 48 hours since you first messaged them, then send another message.  Sometimes it can take a little too long unfortunately.

It can take 48 - 72 hours depending on workload for them to respond.

Savannahlavoie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Smiley Sad It’s taking them way too long to reply to me and I have a trip to go on and would love to be able to use my cell phone? Is their technical issues ?

sheikhly2

I did not get any respond from the Moderators - 3 days. I hope i will get a respond soon

Good1

Hopefully a moderator will look after you soon.

mcali786

Ha and I was thinking they'd reply soon, I've been waiting for over a day and still can't get incoming calls or text at all.

Actually call forwarding my # to FONGO so atleast I can get incoming calls in time being but I realize now how unreliable this service is you really rely on your phone for family/work/schedules etc.

I hope the Koodo offer comes again on my text so I switch over (atleast there's customer service there).

pmuser1990
"How long does it take for moderators to reply?" Till you change the cell phone service provider company.

pmuser1990
It takes forever. Mine is 3 days and no solution. Can't use the phone number.

ronster

I got a response and my wife's issue was resolved within 3 hours 2 days ago.

Loriandbbb
im waiting too. i got locked out of account but i need in to change my plan by tomorrow

pmuser1990
How long does it take? Never

pmuser1990
I personally lost hope from them. I am switching. I would recommend to find another cell phone service provider if you can find for the same price.

@_parth23

I had a relative simple request for moderator yeterday morning at 9 AM EST, got a response at 11 AM EST today.  Just over 24 hours...  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@_parth23

It is hard to say how long to wait because the backlog created by the software upgrade over the weekend.

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@_parth23 wrote:

It’s been a day for me and I still haven’t gotten any response from a moderator I’m not sure how long they usually take to respond back.

I think the official response is within 48 hours. In normal times, usually a lot quicker than that. But there was a ton of new customers from this past weekend who needed help, along with a big technical issue in the last couple days, which means they've been extra busy lately. But you should hear from them soon!

wmleung

The mods are usually very good.  Depending on the day and time, usually within 30 minutes but upto 48 hours if I am not mistaken.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.