cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does SIM card take to deliver?

bintz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Title says all ,

I received an email on Friday that the SIM cards were shipped , but was wondering if they deliever during the weekends as well?

I live in Vancouver , BC.

4 REPLIES 4

hslee1210
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I am in Edmonton and received my sim within 2 days from what i recall. My sim was from Ontario.

My PM SIM cards (delivered to Chilliwack, BC) have always arrived after about one week (five business days).  A colourfully-illustrated largish letter-sized sealed envelope sent via "Canada Post Priority YVR".  On the few I've checked, the Canada Post Tracking Numbers show they were mailed (or at least arrived at the local post office) from Misissauga ON the day following the day I ordered them.

Mail delivery to Vancouver (GVRD) might be a day or two faster than to Chilliwack (farmost edge of the Fraser Valley, last stop before Hope!) - especially if sent through YVR.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

if you are interested in the previous promo plan ( 90 days-unltd. intern. text,unltd. prov. talk, 12GB data )...there is one on craigslist vancouver selling the whole package already activated...person is asking 200.00 but i'm sure he/she is ready to negotiate.....

it's not me though... i just saw the add on craigslist ..

cheers

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Usually between 2-3 business days. You should have it by Wednesday.

Need Help? Let's chat.