cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you take a screenshot on your phone?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

This is more of a guide on how to do it. You put your make and model phone in your reply and say how  its done. To start:

On my Umidigi F1 to take a screenshot, simultaneously press and hold down the power on/off and the volume down button. 

38 REPLIES 38

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gblackma , I am probably the most lenient on letting things go in this community forum.  Even this one crosses my fuzzy line in the sand.  Honesty, what does this have to do with the Public Mobile service?  This sub forum is intended to cover topics that are affected or affect hardware use on this service.  I find absolutely zero relevance in this thread.  Now you do purport to be here to be helpful.  How does saturating the forums with banter help?  It's not like a member had issues with doing screen caps and somehow thought that Public Mobile service had something to do with it.  It's time to refocus your pursuits otherwise your stock in this forum will become worthless.  Heed this warning and play nice.

@gblackma wrote:

I don't have and can't add that option. I only have the option to record the screen @Jb456 . And doubled tapping doesn't work🤔, I tried that.😀👍

@Jb456 wrote:

@gblackma  you could also just pull down the notification bar and hit capture or screenshot wtv it says.

I like my Huawei P30 just double tap screen with knuckles

@gblackma  was saying on my P30 I just need my knuckles 😝

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma 

In addition to down volume + power buttons, try press and hold the power button on your Umidigi.  A popup showing 3 choices:

- Power off

- Restart

- Screenshot

My A5 Pro works with both methods.

I don't have and can't add that option. I only have the option to record the screen @Jb456 . And doubled tapping doesn't work🤔, I tried that.😀👍

@Jb456 wrote:

@gblackma  you could also just pull down the notification bar and hit capture or screenshot wtv it says.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Which phone do you have?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

kz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Depends on the phone

Most of them will take power and volume down button simultaneously

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.