How do we do some of these

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Reviews posted ? Blog articles etcReviews posted ? Blog articles etc

12 REPLIES 12

karimmont
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi There,

Some phones will not read North American sim cards even if unlocked. You have used it before and it does not work anymore, it could be a deffect with the phone or some updates are missing. I suggest you take it to teh cell phone repair center for a diagnosis or a reset to factory mode. 

Hope this helps, 

Thanks, 

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

It's nothing you can help with and I know my other sim works also my parents sim works but not this new 1. 

I keep trying on all phone's it's probably a defective sim !   

Is this in regards to you Ulefone 6??

I believe many already tried to assist you with your ohones issue and that you need a freedom mobile or roam sim to get the APN settings to work but you refuse to do so for whatever reason...

Here's your 3 page thread on that issue..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/Ulefone-6-Help-on-finding-access-poin...

dboxtvinfo715

No.no.no. 

All phone's unlocked .

All have public SIM cards 

Gotta go work thanks

@gblackma wrote:

If some of your phones work properly then it's a problem with the ones that don't. Could those phones be locked to a previous provider?

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Great to know, on a separate note, I activated an sim card with 40 /m plan and all phone's do not pick up the SIM 

@darlicious wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715  Most of those middle "stats" like blogs or articles are options they used to have on the community but were eliminated.

dboxtvinfo715

It's nothing you can help with and I know my other sim works also my parents sim works but not this new 1. 

I keep trying on all phone's it's probably a defective sim !   

If some of your phones work properly then it's a problem with the ones that don't. Could those phones be locked to a previous provider?

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Great to know, on a separate note, I activated an sim card with 40 /m plan and all phone's do not pick up the SIM 

@darlicious wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715  Most of those middle "stats" like blogs or articles are options they used to have on the community but were eliminated.

dboxtvinfo715

Eventually I will find it

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715  can you elaborate on all phones don't pick up the sim??

Do you mean you insert sim and get a message?? Maybe like "sim network unlock code" ??? 

More information will help us determine the issue.

dboxtvinfo715

@darlicious wrote:

@dboxtvinfo715 welcome and essentially you participate in the community . Be helpful if you know the answer. Post an interesting topic in the lounge, @darlicious posted one about posting pet's pictures. Etc

@dboxtvinfo715   Blogs, reviews and ideas (this one was in use at some point) are not used. Everything else has stats collected. Posts, bravos and solutions count toward your community award. Along with the quality of posts, marking posts solved, topics started etc....

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

I believe some options are not available on these forums..as Public Mobile uses forum software powered by Khoros. So some things may be available for different forum sites.

The bottom one is on your picture is used.."total solutions authored".

That is when you answer someone's question and the person clicks your post as "Mark as solution". (Or however it is worded)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.