cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my phone number from Koodo to PM?

ShanieBerthelot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my PM SIM card and now I am trying to figure out how to transfer my Koodo phone number. Koodo told me to call PM, but how do we contact them?

5 REPLIES 5

ShanieBerthelot

Thanks a lot for your help, it helped me figure out how to do it!

ShanieBerthelot

Thanks, I found how to do it in “change my number” I didn’t see it before!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ShanieBerthelot wrote:

I activated my PM SIM card and now I am trying to figure out how to transfer my Koodo phone number. Koodo told me to call PM, but how do we contact them?

@ShanieBerthelot  If it's a Koodo postpaid account you can do it yourself using the change phone number option via your selfserve login.

For a Koodo prepaid account you need to ask a PM moderator for assistance. Just include the Koodo account number, name on account and phone number. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

If you had a pre paid you must contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 if post paid you can do it when you set up your self serve account

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

request a porting of your number in your self serve account.   Make sure your account at the old carrier is still active or the port will fail.

Need Help? Let's chat.