cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know I reach my data limit?

greygene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have a data limit on my plan but recently when I want to use data it always redirect me to public mobile's website saying o need a data add-on. Does it mean I have reached my data limit?
4 REPLIES 4

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@greygene,

When you sign into selfserve, on the main Overview page..on your left hand side where it says "Account Status".. scroll down and you see "My Rewards" and directly below it, you will find "My Add-ons".

Under "My Add-ons", you can see the total data that is part of your plan and the amount you have used so far from your total data allowance.  

Also, one of our community member @IWIK has made an app for Android devices to monitor data.  Its called "Data Witness"  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/IWIK-s-quot-Data-Witness-quot-for-Andr...

CarlosAmigos

If you are using a smart phone load this app. It is called my data manager. It tracks your data as you use it and will send you warnings if you are going over your daily limit. Very easy to use just takes a few minutes to set up. I have been using for about 2 years now and I think it is the best app ever!

Good luck Carlosamigos 

greygene

Thank you @imm1304!

Actually I checked my usage through the self-serve site. (I believe it is under "Plan and add-ons" and "Usage history". But the data usage showed there (within the billing period of my plan) is much less than my limit! (although I don't like the fact the website does not show the sum of the usage in the selected period. Very confused.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @greygene!

Your data will stop working when you have used it all up.  

You can view your data usage and remaining data by signing into your selfserve account.. its easily reachable on the main overview page of selfserve.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.