cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Re: How do I cancel my plan?

@tsheringyangzom wrote:

How do I deactivate my SIM card as I left Canada on 10th May 2020?

Just make sure you remove autopay so your account does not get renewed. Your account will be closed after 90 days from your renewal date.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tsheringyangzom  log into your self service account and delete your autopay credit card, the account will automatically be closed after 90 days. And your SIM will be garbage. Stay safe. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tsheringyangzom hi if you don't have a credit card on file it will suspend after 90 days the account will close

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@tsheringyangzom  are you on auto-pay?

If yes, log into your account and remove your credit card by clicking "Payment" then it's on bottom left. "Manage my card"

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Once removed..then next payment date when the system does not get any money your account will be put to suspended. 90 days of inactivity your account will be deleted and closed and number will be gone to the open market again.

If you're not on auto-pay and don't have a card attached to your account. You don't have to do anything. It will do as above suspended then deleted after 90 days of no activity.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jerryxue1600  are you coming back and want to use thenphone number still? If not remove all payment options and let the plan go delinquent after 90 days it will close. 

jody2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wish to cancel my plan

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jody2 wrote:

I wish to cancel my plan

@jody2    You want to cancel your plan and change to a different plan or you want to cancel your account and port out your number?  A few more details to understand what you want to do would help.

If you want to cancel your PM account, then make sure you remove any payment card from your account before porting out as you will lose account access once your account is deactivated because you ported out your number.   Not making payments will also deactivate the account after 90 days of non-payment.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you want to cancel your account then remove autopay.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Need Help? Let's chat.