cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: How do I cancel my plan?

With the amount of times autopay seems to fail.  Adding the funds a couple days before your payment is due seems to be The way to go. Lol.

@JenL wrote:

@jerryxue1600  my plan was canceled the day of renewal simply by not paying. I bought a voucher and my phone was up and running as soon as I called 611 and entered the code. You likely will not have any issues if you simply don't pay. Like others advice, check autopay is not active. Go to the payment tab, select make payment, go to manage autopay. From there you can double check your card is not still entered for autopay. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gblackma  yeah about that, it only happened once when I was on vouchers. Since I've activated autopay I haven't have any issues. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Lol. With my luck I will be in Timbuktu when it happens.

@JenL wrote:

@gblackma  yeah about that, it only happened once when I was on vouchers. Since I've activated autopay I haven't have any issues. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel this plan because I am leaving the country. 

My next payment date is April 5. How do I cancel this plan and automatic monthly payment also.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Pradip just remove the autopay credit card. The plan will automatically expire in 90 days. 

@Pradip wrote:

I want to cancel this plan because I am leaving the country. 

My next payment date is April 5. How do I cancel this plan and automatic monthly payment also.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You can remove your credit card info for autopay.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

Highlighted

We are leaving he country and need to cancel our Mobil phone service.  How do we go about canceling services?

edited by omputergeek541: account information removed

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kaheiner wrote:

We are leaving he country and need to cancel our Mobil phone service.  How do we go about canceling services?

Please do not post information such as your phone nubmer. As for cancelling your services, this was answered earlier. All you need to do is remove any credit or debit card from your account and stop paying.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@kaheiner please remove your telephone number from the post?  This is a public forum. Are you coming back within 90 days? If you are, you can reactivate your account then. 

To close your account as mentioned in quite a few posts above.

1. Delete your autopay credit card, the account will automatically be closed after 90 days.
  2. Or remove your credit card and port your number out. Your account has to be active to port. Unless it's to Telus or Koodo.
Highlighted

How do I deactivate my SIM card as I left Canada on 10th May 2020?