cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I bring a KOODO number over

Chewy4
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Hi there. I have been trying since yesterday to get help. I am trying to bring over my KOODO number before my plan with them expires. I followed the directions when activating with PM and got a new number. Then I was to message them asking to port my number over. It's been over 20 hours and I haven't received a response.  And my KOODO number isn't ported over yet and that plan expires today. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I ported my Telus prepaid number over in seconds. Can you print your Koodo account details? The more info you  provide.....the faster it happens. 

Koodo is Telus...so it is a Telus to Telus port. 

leapingtiger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue.  On activation I got a new number.  I had to PM the moderator and provided PM account info and PIN.  I also provide the account info on the Koodo prepaid.  It took about 2 hrs or so for the Moderator to port the Koodo prepaid number over to PM.  They message me when it was completed.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You will need to contact a moderator for assistance.

• If you are transferring from a Koodo prepaid plan you will need to select a new number at activation, create a Community account, and then send a private message to our Moderator Team here to complete the transfer to Public Mobile.

Chewy4
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately it is a prepaid account I am trying to bring over. I'm just worried that it won't be ported over before that plan expires. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Chewy4 wrote:

Hi there. I have been trying since yesterday to get help. I am trying to bring over my KOODO number before my plan with them expires. I followed the directions when activating with PM and got a new number. Then I was to message them asking to port my number over. It's been over 20 hours and I haven't received a response.  And my KOODO number isn't ported over yet and that plan expires today. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

Is your account with Koodo a Prepaid account?  That is the only time you need assistance of the moderators.  If you are on a post paid account you can log into your self serve and select change number and select port in from another wireless provider to port your own number.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.