cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I all of last years transactions???

zapdogster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need them for buisness expenses. However when I go to print them out I can only get the last 6 months. Standard buisness prctice as far as I can see elsewhere is 5-7 years worth can be accessed.

Is there a way to get them I'm missing?

Thanks

gny

8 REPLIES 8

@zapdogster wrote:

Thanks - that worked.

But #publicmobile #admin I think it would be nice just to be able to retrieve a yearly bill for at least a couple of years back - for those of us who ca write the amount of as a buisiness expense.

Tip: print it to a PDF every year to save it for business expenses.

zapdogster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks - that worked.

But #publicmobile #admin I think it would be nice just to be able to retrieve a yearly bill for at least a couple of years back - for those of us who ca write the amount of as a buisiness expense.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@zapdogster wrote:

I need them for buisness expenses. However when I go to print them out I can only get the last 6 months. Standard buisness prctice as far as I can see elsewhere is 5-7 years worth can be accessed.

Is there a way to get them I'm missing?

Thanks

gny

Actually you CAN get up to 1 year. The interface is misleading. It says you can retrieve the last 6 months and the drop-down menu gives you options up to 6 months BUT you can actually manually enter a date range too. And if you enter 1 year, you can actually see one year of transactions. 

BUT that is the maximum AND it is the maximum that a moderator can get too. 

@lukealex121 wrote:

The only way to obtain invoices for your payments to PM is by contacting the @CS_Agent   

Ensure you include the following information, and you will receive a response normally within 72 hours.

-Full Name

-Account Number

-The month(s) you need the receipts for

-Phone number

-Emaill your account is registered with

Actually, all you need is your tel # and your PIN.

@kelvarnsen wrote:

Not sure about anyone else but when I go to payment history the note says I can only select a 180 day range. But if I click on the first date box I can change the year to 2018 and see everything from April 23, 2018 to today.

That's interesting, because I tried that and it still only brought up the last six months of trancsactions.  Wondering if there's another step you're doing?

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not sure about anyone else but when I go to payment history the note says I can only select a 180 day range. But if I click on the first date box I can change the year to 2018 and see everything from April 23, 2018 to today.

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The only way to obtain invoices for your payments to PM is by contacting the @CS_Agent   

Ensure you include the following information, and you will receive a response normally within 72 hours.

-Full Name

-Account Number

-The month(s) you need the receipts for

-Phone number

-Emaill your account is registered with

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try contacting a moderator for assistance

Moderators can be contacted by sending a private message by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.