cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How add a credit card for auto pay ?

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello , I added a credit card number for autopay now I want to delete that credit card Num and add a new one but I cannot remove the first credit card number. At first, it appears as if it was removed, but when I want to add the new number, the old one appears. Can you please help me?

4 REPLIES 4

Shaheer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If things still haven't been resolved for you by clearing cache/incognito mode, give this a try:

1. Login to self-serve.

2. Click "Payment". 

3. Click "Manage credit or Visa Debit card".

4. Click "Replace this credit card" or "Remove this credit card".

5. Go back to "Payment".

6. Click "Manage AutoPay" and your replaced card should automatically be there and just click the oval button that says to activate AutoPay.

You should be ready to go after all that is done.

Hope this helped!

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

once i used incognito mode and changed my credit card and deleted the first one, it worked fine. just like what the other guy said. please let us know if that worked. 😄

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah it must be a glitch, so if you try the steps @will13am laid out it should work. Its a fairly simple and painless process in your self serve account.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Farjy, that is strange.  Try clearing the browser cache or use incognito mode.  Some times the self serve portal does not play nice.  These strategies seem to work when the self serve portal misbehaves.

Need Help? Let's chat.