Holiday giveaway 1 gb bonus offer

preetijessal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I received the holiday 1gb bonus but wasn't sure how long it is for? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

kapid11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey, @preetijessal !

Congratulations on receiving the holiday 1GB bonus! Must feel pretty nice to have an extra 1GB of data to be able to use for your convenience!

The even better news is, your 1GB Data Bonus Add-on doesn't have an expiry date! The 1GB add-on will remain on your account until you have used up all of it.

The way your data gets used in a regular month will first be by using the standard amount of data that comes with your monthly plan. Once you have used up your data allowance for the month, then you still start going into using part of your 1GB Bonus. 

The add-on will rollover forever until you have used it all up! 

Here is a link with more information if you would like: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/data-usage-carryover

Hope this helps! 🙂

Cheers

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@preetijessal It will start to get used up once you pass your 30 days data limit. If you never pass your data limit on your plan, 1GB add-on will just sit there. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @preetijessal ,

Your Data from your Plan Always gets used up first. Only when your Data Plan gets used your data addon will kick in. When your plan renews, your Data Plan will start again.

If you do not go over your Data Plan within your 30 day cycle, expect to have your addon for a long time. 🙂

WELCOME!!

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

It's good until you use it up. 

Any left over rolls over every month.

Need Help? Let's chat.