cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card


@Milk wrote:

Is there a listing of the winners?


I haven't seen one.

I _really_ hope they sifted through each name they drew and made sure they had an active account and that they didn't submit duplicates.

Then they have to contact each drawn name and verify and do a skill testing question and all.

That was a lot of individual people to contact.

I know I haven't been contacted 🙂 so I'm out.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

When the contest closed, moderator said "winners will be announced early in the new year". That's the last I've read.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

@Milk I'm not sure about the other 49 but, I won a $50 gift card! It was easy to follow the instructions and I really enjoyed following the feed. So many lifted spirits during the holidays! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

@JenL   Congrats your the first winner we've heard from. So I guess if we haven't been informed were a winner were out of luck.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card


@JenL wrote:

@Milk I'm not sure about the other 49 but, I won a $50 gift card! It was easy to follow the instructions and I really enjoyed following the feed. So many lifted spirits during the holidays! 


Congratulations @JenL !

Just curious, how did they inform you?

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

In the original post on entering the contest, public mobile stated,

"When and how will I know if I won?

Make sure to enter before December 25th 11:59PM ET for your chance to win. All the winners will be selected and contacted via private message the week of January 7th 2020. This Community post will also be updated with a list of the winners. A little way to start your year off right."

 

@JenL Congratulations on your win!!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card


@NQP-Click wrote:

In the original post on entering the contest, public mobile stated,

"When and how will I know if I won?

Make sure to enter before December 25th 11:59PM ET for your chance to win. All the winners will be selected and contacted via private message the week of January 7th 2020. This Community post will also be updated with a list of the winners. A little way to start your year off right."

 

@JenL Congratulations on your win!!


If someone is away travelling, so their PM phone service is not working would a private text message get through to them? I hope PM would contact them via email or a private message in their community account page. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card


@J-L wrote:

@NQP-Click wrote:

In the original post on entering the contest, public mobile stated,

"When and how will I know if I won?

Make sure to enter before December 25th 11:59PM ET for your chance to win. All the winners will be selected and contacted via private message the week of January 7th 2020. This Community post will also be updated with a list of the winners. A little way to start your year off right."

 

@JenL Congratulations on your win!!


If someone is away travelling, so their PM phone service is not working would a private text message get through to them? I hope PM would contact them via email or a private message in their community account page. 


By default, in the community, getting a private message would send an email notification to your community email address. If you're monitoring that then you would know. But yes if you don't respond then they would select another.

 

Congrats JenL.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

@JenL   Congrats on the freebie! 👍 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Holiday Rewards Amazon Gift Card

@J-L   I received a message from PM.