cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Holiday Add-on thing

Hi, just wondering if when they say that the 1GB and 400 min one-time add-ons will fall off your account when used up, that means they don't expire at the end of the month, right? 


Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Add-on thing

Correct. These add-ons will remain on your account until the minutes or data are fully consumed.

View solution in original post


All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Add-on thing

Correct. These add-ons will remain on your account until the minutes or data are fully consumed.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Add-on thing


@sleepingbeauty wrote:

Hi, just wondering if when they say that the 1GB and 400 min one-time add-ons will fall off your account when used up, that means they don't expire at the end of the month, right? 


Right. That's how the Canadian add-ons here work.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Holiday Add-on thing

Great, thank you!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Holiday Add-on thing

In my free giveaways 400 minutes international,  is that only to the u.s. and canada, or can I phone Dubai, United Arab Emirates, under the 400 mins. int'l ????????????????

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Add-on thing


@longder1 wrote:

In my free giveaways 400 minutes international,  is that only to the u.s. and canada, or can I phone Dubai, United Arab Emirates, under the 400 mins. int'l ????????????????


You can call any of these countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Holiday Add-on thing

LIkewise, is the free extra 1gb data only for use in Canada, or can I use it in the states if i have the evaporated $60 can to u.s. to can. plan which includes 2 gb data in the states ????????????

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Add-on thing


@longder1 wrote:

LIkewise, is the free extra 1gb data only for use in Canada, or can I use it in the states if i have the evaporated $60 can to u.s. to can. plan which includes 2 gb data in the states ????????????


That's a "local" add-on for use while in Canada.