cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Add-on thing

sleepingbeauty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, just wondering if when they say that the 1GB and 400 min one-time add-ons will fall off your account when used up, that means they don't expire at the end of the month, right? 

7 REPLIES 7

@longder1 wrote:

LIkewise, is the free extra 1gb data only for use in Canada, or can I use it in the states if i have the evaporated $60 can to u.s. to can. plan which includes 2 gb data in the states ????????????

That's a "local" add-on for use while in Canada.

longder1

LIkewise, is the free extra 1gb data only for use in Canada, or can I use it in the states if i have the evaporated $60 can to u.s. to can. plan which includes 2 gb data in the states ????????????

@longder1 wrote:

In my free giveaways 400 minutes international,  is that only to the u.s. and canada, or can I phone Dubai, United Arab Emirates, under the 400 mins. int'l ????????????????

You can call any of these countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

longder1

In my free giveaways 400 minutes international,  is that only to the u.s. and canada, or can I phone Dubai, United Arab Emirates, under the 400 mins. int'l ????????????????

sleepingbeauty

Great, thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sleepingbeauty wrote:

Hi, just wondering if when they say that the 1GB and 400 min one-time add-ons will fall off your account when used up, that means they don't expire at the end of the month, right? 

Right. That's how the Canadian add-ons here work.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Correct. These add-ons will remain on your account until the minutes or data are fully consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.