cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, i lost my phone and need to cancel my account. Thank you

Juliehoril
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

13 REPLIES 13

@TheBenjyVortex@chukdefatey and I may not always see I to Eye, But I will admit when I'm wrong, I'm wrong. We all have our bad days. 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I am trying to warn people about spamming, rather then listening they get very defensive. As we all know first rule of all forums is not to spam but there are always going to be people that break rules.

TheBenjyVortex
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I see not much has changed here.

chukdefatey
^I am just letting you know spamming is normally the first rule of all forums. You are more then welcome to continue spamming. If you do however keep it up, I assure you it will be a matter of time before you are banned. But hey don't let me stop you from spamming.

LEAVE ME ALONE @chukdefatey. U are now GETTING TESTY & PERSONAL

chukdefatey
^Oh my God, You keep up with the spamming you are going to get banned. 7 Replies to yourself in a thread with 9 posts.

Name: Mobile Internet

APN: sp.mb.com

Proxy: Not set

Port: Not set

Username: Not set

Password: Not set

Server: Not set

MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc

MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18

MMS port: 80

MCC: 302

MNC: 220

Authentication type: Not set

APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri

APN protocol: IPv4

APN roaming protocol: IPv4

APN enable/disable: APN enabled

Bearer: Unspecified

MVNO type: GID

MVNO value: 4D4F

Also, when U purchase a New handset, U must also edit APN settings in order to use data and SMS/MMS text

Because Public Mobile is no longer selling handsets, it is ppl's responsibility to ensure that the phones they buy and port over are 100% Compatable.

Public Mobile uses these Frequency spectrums:

3G: 850/1900 MHZ

4G LTE: 1700/2100 MHZ

4G LTE Advance: 700 MHZ ( Side note: This frequency isn't available as of yet, Telus needs to build and fully assemble this, and Handsets need to have this frequency built-in to fully take advantage of this particular spectrum)

The HSPA+4G Network has NO 2G GSM Fall back, so Check prior to purchasing. 

USE THIS Link:                         http://www.willmyphonework.net/ 

To check out whether your handset will work on the Network

IF YOU BUY HANDSET FROM a KOODO Physical store or Telus's Online store, The Handsets Most of the time don't require you to unlock, though Some might. If You buy from a Koodo Store, Handsets with the PURPLE LABEL on them can be bought outright W/O needing to become a Koodo Client

Telus's Physical Stores DON'T PERMIT Outright purchases unless you become a Telus Client.

Telus's Online Store is THE ONLY EXCEPTION; NOT ALL HANDSETS can be bought outright until 90 DAYS after their initial release

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Juliehoril,

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your phone.

You can temporarily disable your cellular service.

This can be done by logging to your self serve account here, then come back here and click on Phone-lost-or-stolen.

You can also disable auto-pay (if configured) from your self serve account here.

To receive a free SIM card replacement, you must send an email to Public Mobile. Follow these steps : "replacement SIM card"

To get a new smartphone that will work on Public Mobile, you have to purchase a phone unlocked or locked to Telus/Koodo.

I suggest you Telus (online only), Staples, Best buy, Costco, Walmart or other small cellullar stores.

We hope that you will be back ASAP on Public Mobile !

Also, PM is Prepaid, So You don't need to worry about any Overtages whatsoever

If you have LOST your HANDSET, OR, your HANDSET was STOLEN, LOG INTO YOUR SELF-SERVE, Then click the Plans and Add-ons toggle, then look for the LOST/STOLEN Phone Toggle, and follow instructions to SUSPEND your ACCOUNT to PREVENT others from USING your LOST/STOLEN Handset.

ALSO, YOU SHOULD DE-LIST Your CREDIT CARD/ Visa/MC Debit to prevent further unauthorized action

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hello. No need. First Log into Self serve to Suspend your account

Need Help? Let's chat.