cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi How do I get my money back?

Lissa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally paid twice from 2 different accounts, the first I tried to change the auto renewal card to a different card it said it didn't go through & therefor wouldn't be charged so i used the original card on file & paid it then I notice on my bank statement that it was charged. And the card on file is still my original card o how do I go about getting my $125.43 back onto my other card. My account says I even have $0 balance in credit so where did my money go?

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Lissa,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear about this - I tried locating an account, however I was unable to find one. Can you please send me your phone number via private message? 

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
The mods are the public mobile employees that are on the community. I dont want to tag all of them but their names have a little "mod" things next to it. Also the people with little "PM"'s next to their name work for Public mobile.

Lissa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Who's Mod? Where do I find them?

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

can you please double check at the following link, do you see records of your double payment

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

swz5005
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

message mod and explain exactly what happened.

Also to make the wait time less, include your phone number, account number, and the amount missing. 

willph
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Tagging a mod for ya.

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.