cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Richardmawn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I reactivated my account my since reactivating it says every call is long distance and I can't send or receive texts or calls.. I'm paying for time I can't even use.. I have sent public mobile 2 emails and no response. . PLEASE HELP. it shows I'm on network and no reception problems... I hope I get credited the time I haven't been able to use my phone..
6 REPLIES 6

Richardmawn
@Shazia_K

Richardmawn
Getting fusterated.. phone still not getting texts on send or receive and can't make calls.. I'm missing so much time I have paid for.. please please please fix this..

Richardmawn
I did not port number everything was fine until I chaneed plan.. still calling not working and I should have province wide. And not able to send or receive texta.

hung52

@Richardmawn wrote:
I reactivated my account my since reactivating it says every call is long distance and I can't send or receive texts or calls.. I'm paying for time I can't even use.. I have sent public mobile 2 emails and no response. . PLEASE HELP. it shows I'm on network and no reception problems... I hope I get credited the time I haven't been able to use my phone..

I heard that communicating via Twitter/Fcb get the anwser faster. You may try to contact them by Twitter/fcb. Hope it helps!

arkw
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Have you messaged a mod with the info found here?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Things that you can try is to create a brand new APN, restart phone.

Did you port your phone number?

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Richardmawn!

Welcome back to PM!

Please be advised the mods are currently inundated with support requests due to
the current promotion and some porting issues. While I know it's frustrating to
have issues, they will in fact respond to you as soon as they can. Just be a
little patient and hopefully they can resolve this for you soon!

I'll go ahead and tag @Shazia_K for you. You may also want to send them a PM to get you started:

How to contact Moderators!

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.