cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Skoot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My son's account is due tomorrow and somebody hacked his email account and he forgot his password to public mobile. Any suggestions to what to do would be appreciated
11 REPLIES 11

Sjsj101

The moderator has to help I posted another question and got a link to mesage the moderators than you for your link as well I changed my daughters plan by accident thinking it was and add on  it completly changed her plan and shes on a trip out of province so I need them to change it back to her original plan yikes!!!!

@Sjsj101 wrote:

How do i post a topic i need a moderstor desperately 

May I ask what you need help with? (Don't include any personal information should you choose to reply.)
General inquiries or technical questions can often be sorted out in the community with the help of the oracles and other knowledgable member who are more than happy to share their wisdom.

For any account related problems please contact the moderator team directly via private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Their turn-around time right now could be in the range of 24 hours due to a higher workload with Freedom promo plan issues.

Sjsj101

How do i post a topic i need a moderstor desperately 

@Skoot
Here how you can send private msg
Click on Mary name or pic logo webpage will open scroll down all the way you will see icon send a private msg
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Skoot
Hi Mary and thank You,
I emailed you info through my hotmail account that notified me of your reply

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Skoot,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I'm really sorry to hear that your son has been locked out of his self-serve, I could definitely help.

In order for me to better assist him, I'll need the following information: phone number, account number and PIN# associated to his account (sent by private message)

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Skoot
Thanks, that I did and waiting for a reply

Skoot
Thanks, we tried using 611 on his phone and when we got to the part to pay by credit card a message said something like "sorry we cannot process at the time and to contact your credit card company." We did not have the opportunity to even submit a credit card number

Since email account hacked will suggest when you send a msg to mod or connected with mod by private msg let them explain account got hacked they can probably manually change your email address too and provide as much detail as you can hopefully they will look after you
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

You can try recovering the email and password. If you need to make payment, you can call 611 from your son's phone. 

arkw
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I recommend private messaging a moderator with as much relevant information as possible so they can reset it for you. As per privacy reasons, you would need to confirm your identity. If the auto-payment doesn't go through, it'll temporarily disable the account.

Best to contact Mods as soon as possible.
Need Help? Let's chat.