cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

Brenthockett
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,,

My wife and I change server from Telus to public mobility and my wife included her son to switch from bell to public mobile . This was happened November 8, 2020 . To my wife’s surprise her son phone number never get imported well from bell to public mobile. She is still have active account on bell under her son on same number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx at the same time on public mobile same number xxxxxxxxxxx ...I just don’t get it. How come this is happening. ,my wife called Bell and they said they did not imported the server well. It seems like the simcard public mobile gave us is allowing is a dummy....... her son lost the number and we need to stop the auto pay because it wasn’t use for almost a month!  she can’t even log in to that account. She’s the one paying for her sons monthly bill .this is ridiculous . We need help to fix it ! We have the account number from public which is still active and an active account form bell. 

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

2 REPLIES 2

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

To fix, please contact a moderator, to do this, go to https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Then chat with SIMon. Say “submit a ticket” then say “Account specific question”, then say “No, I need a human now”

The bot will show you a website and then you will be able to submit a ticket to fix your problem. You will need to login to your Community account though.

Or you can go to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and contact moderators by that way.

Note: I do recommend using the first way though.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

hi sounds like your son's port failed you will need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.