Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you get a MOD help 

I sent two messages and still no reply 

No service since Friday 

What kind of service is this 

17 REPLIES 17

Alpha4321

I tried different phone s8 and s9 .setting -->about  shows the old number. 

I complained at the Walmart where I bought it and they only said it final sale.

I think it is a rip off and scam and they should tell cutomers what to expect before they sell .

I will wait another day but I will difinetly  fill a complaint 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alpha4321 wrote:

I removed the sim and left the phone on for an hour and tried again with the sim inserted and still I can not make/receive any call .not able to send/receive SMS.

My phone status still shows the old number and my online account shows the new number. 

When do the MODs wake up and start helping . I bought a voucher for a month and I already not able to use for 4 days .

I gave up on this company. 

After all this...what kind of phone is this specifically and where exactly do you see the incorrect number showing on it?

@Alpha4321

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Have you tried putting your SIM card into another phone (if you have one)?  To see whether the issue is with your hardware/phone or Pubic Mobile service. 

Maybe try a network reset.  Or even try to get another new phone number to whether that will re-start the activation process.  Just some ideas.....  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@waanaabe wrote:

ALSO LOST PHONE can't 611 there is NOTHING on the menu either by phone or here to report it! who cuts the service! what the hell??? in moments like this you regret paying cheap (even if you didn't really have the budget for anything else ) 😞  !!!!!!

Instead of hijacking this thread on a whole 'nother topic, how about creating your own thread to rant in.

waanaabe

ALSO LOST PHONE can't 611 there is NOTHING on the menu either by phone or here to report it! who cuts the service! what the hell??? in moments like this you regret paying cheap (even if you didn't really have the budget for anything else ) 😞  !!!!!!

Alpha4321

I removed the sim and left the phone on for an hour and tried again with the sim inserted and still I can not make/receive any call .not able to send/receive SMS.

My phone status still shows the old number and my online account shows the new number. 

When do the MODs wake up and start helping . I bought a voucher for a month and I already not able to use for 4 days .

I gave up on this company. 

GottaBeKD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When does the problem occur? What have you tried to fix the issue?

Alpha4321

All I get call ended. Nothing in or out and no sms.I did all trouble shooting as said in this community .

Kh69

I think it takes a few hours to do that 

@Alpha4321 wrote:

Thank you all 

My problem is that I changed my number online and my online account shows the new number but my phone still shows the old number and I have no service at all since Friday. I removed sim and restarted phone and waited an hour.when I insert my sim it only shows the old number 

How about a little troubleshooting?

What happens when you call your numbers, Old? & New?

@Alpha4321 wrote:

Hi

I only have 1 account with pm and this not the first time I use cell phone or swap a sim card 

It is public mobile responsibility to provide the service they advertise. 

I had no idea that I will be without service so long and still trying to get some MOD help out

If the support is only online ,then there should be MOD available anytime to help out

I can't  believe this is still considered a company without support 

PM is a branch of a company called Telus, who happens to own Koodo as well.

It works well and as they advertise, "We have support, it's just different". If you like to discuss possibilities on what might have gone wrong then that support they refer to is here to try and help.

Alpha4321

Hi

I only have 1 account with pm and this not the first time I use cell phone or swap a sim card 

It is public mobile responsibility to provide the service they advertise. 

I had no idea that I will be without service so long and still trying to get some MOD help out

If the support is only online ,then there should be MOD available anytime to help out

I can't  believe this is still considered a company without support 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Does your status page day active? 

Do you only have one line with pm? Could you have switched the wrong account?

It's very strange that selfserve says one number but phone says another.

Alpha4321

Thank you all 

My problem is that I changed my number online and my online account shows the new number but my phone still shows the old number and I have no service at all since Friday. I removed sim and restarted phone and waited an hour.when I insert my sim it only shows the old number 

@Alpha4321

The wait times were suppose to be 24 hours, but I guess with the weekend, the wait is longer.  Some request take up to 72 hours to get a response.  Hopefully, you will get a response today.

If you want, maybe you can describe your issue on the community forum.  Sometimes, your issue can be sorted out by the community members without moderator help.  Other times, you will need to wait..... 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Alpha4321, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Note that response is approximately 48 hours. 

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alpha4321 that's is terrible, I know how you feel

Need Help? Let's chat.