cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ! And SIM card

Samieshay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey I've been requested for a new Standard SIM card ! And I've been email the people who said it take 5-7 business days! I've email them back saying please confirm the address and SIM card type! And nothing I found PB on fb! Inbox them and they told me and check saying no request was made ! Someone do your work I'm pretty mad about public mobile service lately
7 REPLIES 7

@Samieshay,

New customers who want to join Public Mobile cannot ask for a remplacement. They must join the BETA phase.

How to join the BETA phase ?

You must register here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

Public Mobile are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

Samieshay
Beta says I need to wait ? And the customer service phone lines says they have one ready to be ship out ! But when I talk to someone on Facebook that claim their nothing showing

@Samieshay,

I just tried and the online form appears correctly after I followed all the steps.

Samieshay
I've tired that and I'm not getting the form to fill out for one ! And I need my phone for work

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Samieshay,

How to request a FREE replacement SIM card by email ?

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose "

Important: Make sure you provide us a full mailing address, an alternate contact number, and the size of the SIM card (Nano/Standard/Micro) needed. Is should look like this:

Replacement SIM.png

All SIM card replacement orders will be processed within two business days, but it may take up to 7 business days to receive your new SIM.

If you did not receive your SIM card within the timeframe, please check your mailbox before sending us an email.

Once you receive your replacement SIM card, you have to update your SIM card number on your account by login to your self serve account, then click on "Change SIM card number"

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Samieshay,

Do you have an ACTIVE account with Public Mobile ?

If YES, you can ask for a free SIM card replacement, else you have to sign up to the BETA phase.

Samieshay

Need Help? Let's chat.