cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

Andrewcouture64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well so far my experience with public mobile sucks and it's only been a month n they suspended my account and I have $50 In my account for it to renew so this is now the 10th problem I've had with them it's not worth the money for constant issues. The only good thing is the help you get from the community 

3 REPLIES 3

TimeLemon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have enough in your account then you should be fine. Just give it a day, as sometimes it can take a bit for the service to use that money, which is why it say to ignore the suspension if you have enough in your account to renew your plan, or if you have autopay.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Andrewcouture64are you on autopay? If this is the date of your monthly billing cycle, you should disregard the suspended message, there should be an additional message on your page.

Screenshot_20190428-190633__01.jpg

As for the constant issues I think they're always hiccups when you start something new.  When you get in the groove of things (e.g after setting up everything) you'll be fine. 

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think you got unlucky in regards of your account suspension. Though I agree, it is extremely inconvenient when a customer service representative can't help you resolve your issues quickly when something that concerning occurs.

Hopefully, if you decide to stay longer, your experience with public mobile will be smoother. Don't forget, you also get credit for auto pay, community participation, referals, and anniversaries. There's always a silver lining. 

Need Help? Let's chat.