cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heard this?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I just read that Mobilicity is offering a Back-to-School $40 deal, that Rogers is going to honor.

If this has belle and wheels, Maybe Public Mobile should have something Better for this

7 REPLIES 7

Not sure CBC would be pleased with us adding a hyperlink to their article. Maybe there is a way to post an article on the web summarizing it and adding the link to PM. And then getting that to come up when folks search for "Rogers plans for Mobilicity" as I did to find it.

All a bit beyond me, though. 🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Luddite Thanks for the article, maybe someone should point them over to Public Mobile Cat Embarassed

Rick
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm interested to see what will happen to Moblicity customers now that Rogers bought them. Perhaps they will get luck like us public mobile customers and get a great deal on a great network. Although you never know. Rogers is not the most generous company, It could transition everyone to chatter, fido or rogers. If moblicity sticks around as competitor it would be good for the industry competition to keep prices down.

Now, I don't intend to move to Mobilicity. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Get in now; prices can only go up. If you're lucky you can be grandfathered. If I recall correctly you've not committed to 90 day plan yet, so won't lose much moving soon.

Check this out: Rogers takeover

Maybe Not, But If Rogers paves the way to.... NATION-Wide, like how Telus did for Public Mobile, the Tables may turn

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Don't care. Cat Indifferent

Need Help? Let's chat.