cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthcare worker discount- 2 months waived

jchang914
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Rogers and Telus currently have promotions for hospital workers for their wireless fee to be waived for 2 months. For Rogers and Telus there are numbers you can call and I am having trouble reaching a moderator/finding an answer. As PM runs on Telus networks, I was wondering if this is also a promotion for PM members. I am a new member and signed up before all of the discounts for new accounts kicked in so would really like to be able to receive this discount. Does anyone know? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jchang914 Thank you for your work! Try to chat with SIMON again and ask for human. Eventually, it will go through and you can talk to moderator.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jchang914 

@jchang914 wrote:

Hi

Rogers and Telus currently have promotions for hospital workers for their wireless fee to be waived for 2 months. For Rogers and Telus there are numbers you can call and I am having trouble reaching a moderator/finding an answer. As PM runs on Telus networks, I was wondering if this is also a promotion for PM members. I am a new member and signed up before all of the discounts for new accounts kicked in so would really like to be able to receive this discount. Does anyone know? Thanks

Welcome to PM, they offer already, awesome plans, amazing reward programs, if there were any offers, or promotions it would likely be posted. on the main page. Nothing offered for health care workers at this time.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

jchang914
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the replies! I tried getting a moderator through simon but every time the link comes up for submit a ticket, if I click on it I get a Oops 404 error page. I am unsure how to proceed past that. It is a little frustrating that there isn't a more straight forward way to approach this. I see that this question has been asked multiple times on the community forum and frankly there really hasn't been any progress. I recognize that PM fees are lower than other providers but other providers are also providing completely waived fees and easy communication, so I think this is a valid question everyone is asking. 

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jchang914 that would be nice, though very much doubt it. I was with koodo until recently, which is also using the Telus network, and no such discounts were available there

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I doubt you'll be able to get anything as it is already discounted

But you can give it a try

Ask for human when you start chat with Simon here https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.