cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head office

ecashmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Community,

I'm looking to send a letter to head office complimenting recent services I've received from Public Mobile staff. Does anyone know the full mailing address to reach Public Mobile? I wish to send my letter in the mail. 

6 REPLIES 6

ecashmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey ComputerGeek541!

This is super helpful information and advice! 🙂 I'll write the letter and I'll also post here on the community. 2 birds, 1 stone. 🙂 ❤️ 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ecashmore always nice to hear a good news story.  

Public Mobile

25 York St

Toronto ON  M5J 2V5

I would address it to either Catherine or Alan.

@ecashmore 

I understand that you want yo give your compliments to the team, but I would say that your message is far more likely to be read if you post it online in the Community or if you send it by private message to a PM staff member.  Anyone involved in the day-to-day operations at Public Mobile is going to have an online presence on this Community website, and I don't see any advantages to mailing it.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is head quartered in Toronto.

P.O. Box 48039 1881 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M4S 3C4 Canada

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ecashmore wrote:

Hello Community,

I'm looking to send a letter to head office complimenting recent services I've received from Public Mobile staff. Does anyone know the full mailing address to reach Public Mobile? I wish to send my letter in the mail. 

I would send it to head office for Telus

Executive Office
510 W. Georgia St.
23rd Floor
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6B 0M3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ecashmore wrote:

Hello Community,

If you wish to "back pat" PM, just send a message to the moderator team...they'll make sure it gets where it should go.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Glad you're happy with PM service...I am too.

Need Help? Let's chat.