cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

He can receive the calls, but when trying to make a call, he can hear a message

From yesterday my husband can not make calls, but stiil he can recieve calls. He has $15 (100minuts all over Canada and unlimited incomming calls)whitout any adds. PublicMobile take monay from his MC, so this is not about monay.

When he is trying to make a call the massage he can hear is:

"Sorry we can not complite your call, you dont have active long distance  add on and this call is not cover by your plan" Help 😕

Tags (4)

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: He can receive the calls, but when trying to make a call, he can hear a message

@idotegopanna wrote:

From yesterday my husband can not make calls, but stiil he can recieve calls. He has $15 (100minuts all over Canada and unlimited incomming calls)whitout any adds. PublicMobile take monay from his MC, so this is not about monay.

"Sorry we can not complite your call, you dont have active long distance  add on and this call is not cover by your plan" Help 😕

He should log into My Account to see if the 100 minutes has been used up. If so, consider adding the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling Add-on. Any unused add-on minutes at renewal, will roll over until you use them..even if it takes several months or longer...as long as your base plan stays Active.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: He can receive the calls, but when trying to make a call, he can hear a message

@idotegopanna wrote:

He should log into My Account to see if the 100 minutes has been used up. If so, consider adding the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling Add-on. Any unused add-on minutes at renewal, will roll over until you use them..even if it takes several months or longer...as long as your base plan stays Active.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@idotegopanna  That plan has unlimited incoming and only 100 minutes outgoing. The reason he can't make a call is because the outgoing minutes have been used up. To fix the problem signin to his selserve account and purchase the 500 minute talk add-on for $5 to get up and running otherwise he will not be able to make anymore calls until his plan renewal. Public Mobile is a prepaid service.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

He has 100 minuts Canada Wide and didn't used much. And even when tried call me, got same massage