cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t received my $10 referral credit

ibraheem23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Registered with a referral code from a friend and haven’t received my $10 credit. I purchased my sim on August 17 and still have not received the credit nor have i seen it in my account subtracted from the total amount of the plan. I know it takes time i just wanted to make sure i earned my credit even if its in the next payment. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Shaniagage wrote:

It will show up on your next bill cycle, dont panic it will be added 

The referral is almost always applied within 24 hours, and notification is provided to both the referee ans the referrer via SMS as such.  the $10 credit for the new subscriber will be listed in the payment history as a $10 account credit, and will be available as available funds immediately.

There are no bills at Public Mobile, as payment is due upon activation.  If you do not pay, you do not play.

If the account credit has not been applied, please contact the Moderator team.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ibraheem23 
If you signed up more than 3 days ago using a referral code and you do not see the $10 credit on your account, then you will need to contact Moderator_team for assistance. The response time can vary up to 2+ days.

@Shaniagage wrote:

There is no evidence that @ibraheem23 was in a state of panic. Robot wink

#nomesayin

Shaniagage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@ibraheem23 wrote:

Registered with a referral code from a friend and haven’t received my $10 credit. I purchased my sim on August 17 and still have not received the credit nor have i seen it in my account subtracted from the total amount of the plan. I know it takes time i just wanted to make sure i earned my credit even if its in the next payment. 

After signing up, we used to get a text confirming that the referral credit has been applied.
Customers are recently reporting that they no longer receive such text.

You will have to logon your Self-Servce to check
or dial *611 to check your account balance.

tsparkle21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did the referral go through? You could check with your friend if they got the $1 referral credit.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ibraheem23 wrote:

When did you activate the SIM/account?  It can take upto 72 hours, so if it's been longer you can send a message to Moderator_Team here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It could take 2-48 hours to hear back though.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ibraheem23 wrote:

@ibraheem23  The $10 credit should have shown up wihin 72 hours of activation. Check your account balance it should be there if not, then message the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.