cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't heard anything on activation issue... can anybody help?

TML2016
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Was setting up an account for somebody. They need to have their phone available.

I set up the account and at the end it said "activation failed". I/We cannot log into the self serve account. It says the service expires in December instead of the three months.. we got an email from public mobile detailing some of the account signup information (which was different when than we signed up for) but cannot login. We cannot even reset a password. It appears others are also having this issue. However we do currently have texting and calling but no data.

Anybody have a fix? Or can a mod respond (how big is the backlog?)

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

TML2016

Really need to have this resolved... I know everybody is in the same boat but haven't heard anything...

Its unacceptable to not know at least a timeline

TML2016

Still haven't heard anything.. anybody with a solution or know how long the backlog is?

TML2016

Anything similar.. anybody?

TML2016

Still haven't heard anything or anything about what the backlog is like..

this person needs their phone (as im sure others do).. any timeline at all? or person available to help?

TML2016

Anybody know what the backlog is like?

TML2016

Yea reading the forums it seems multiple people have had these issues.

iwearsuits
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I applied for the plan and it shows December autopay too. Entered my sim # as well payment info, I got a new phone number as suggested for koodo users. On confirmation I saw a generic error however I was still charged for the plan. I received the email stating my plan detail and price, however, I can't access my selfserve account or reset my password; the email is apparently not recognized. When I put in the sim, I do not have any calling or data service.

zooback
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

a moderator will have to fix it for you.  tag one of them (or private message one) and you should be on your way to getting some help.  pm is helpful in that you can see if your message has been read, giving you some form of update on if your issue has been addressed.  once it gets read, they work pretty quickly to resolve it.  good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.