cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t gotten referral credit

Rui
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was referred by my friend and just joined Public Mobile at the last minute of Black Friday Promotions. My friend's referral code is xxxxxxxxxxx and I am 100% sure that I provided this code when I activated my SIM card. But neither of us have received any referral credit. My friend should have received $20 and me $10. Could this problem be fixed? Thank you!

edited by computergeek541: referral code removed

6 REPLIES 6

TJCANADA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Rui wrote:

I was referred by my friend and just joined Public Mobile at the last minute of Black Friday Promotions. My friend's referral code is xxxxxxxxxxx and I am 100% sure that I provided this code when I activated my SIM card. But neither of us have received any referral credit. My friend should have received $20 and me $10. Could this problem be fixed? Thank you!

edited by computergeek541: referral code removed

My Black Friday bonus 1 month free deal showed up in 1 day after activation!

Activated in Wal Mart on December 2 at 4.00 PM EST,

Got a free SIM card and today credit for the second month is showing up in my Available Funds.

That was fast! Less than 24 hrs.

The $10 referral credit is also showed up at the same time!

So in less than 24 hours after activation, I got both the credits automatically applied to my account and ofcourse the Free Sim card.😊

@mcdphsPlease edit the referral code from your original post. They are not to be posted on the community. Just go to the 3 dots on the top right of your post. Tap edit and you can remove it.

mcdphs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ah, got it backwards. Thx for clearing it up. I checked again and got the referral credit but need to wait for the 2nd month free credits. 

@mcdphs wrote:

I also didn't get referral $10 credit for joining PM on BF promo. It does say on my dashboard that referral credits get added after 10 days.

Just need to follow up next week or so.

One time credits for referral are always within 72 hours. 10 days is for free month credit.

mcdphs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I also didn't get referral $10 credit for joining PM on BF promo. It does say on my dashboard that referral credits get added after 10 days.

Just need to follow up next week or so.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online or in-store on any plan during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $20 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Purchase a Public Mobile SIM card online or in store. Click here to find a store
  2. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online or in-store.
  3. Enter your active Public Mobile referral code on the referral page during the activation process. The one-time $10 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.
Need Help? Let's chat.