cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Public Mobile gone bankrupt? I can't find a way to contact them and their phone is disconnected

daviauel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't find any way to get my phone working. 'No Service' on the carriers description

3 REPLIES 3

Mat_F
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Cyber thanks for jumping in!

@daviauel we're certainly not bankrupt Smiley Tongue, but we are an online only brand, which means that everything can be done by accessing the following:

1. Self Serve will help you manage your account - everything from payments, to add-on purchases, to phone number change (in case you get those pesky calls saying "you've won a trip" and the like);
  2. This Community - did you know that we have 1,000s of Q&As / FAQs asked and answered in this Community? Oh, and the vast majority receive a response in less than 10 minutes;
  3. If, and only if you, cannot do it in Self Serve and the Community doesn't seem to have an answer / be able to respond then you can go to Contact Us and outline your specific account issue. This is only for those instances where you cannot get help anywhere else (i.e., you need a PUK code to unlock your SIM card). For all others, the Community is the place to get help, give help and share ideas.

No let's tackle your issue (posted here as well) - any more details you can share? Is this the first time, or ongoing? Is it everywhere, or just some places?

Mat

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@daviauel,

Public Mobile is a prepaid service. The only way to contact them is by email.

What is the brand and model of your phone and where did you purchased ?

Need Help? Let's chat.