Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy birthday, Luddite!

Martin
Legend
Legend

Hello,

Being of a modest nature, @Luddite didn't want to have a fuss made over today, his birthday. I'm therefore taking the liberty to do so.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Luddite!

@Luddite will be here later on, after taking Geritol. Please wish him a happy birthday when you "see" him.

Even though he was a Luddite (please consult dictionary) upon becoming a customer, he has learned, with some difficulty, to answer incoming calls. Equally, though it was a challenge, he now knows how to enter a number in the dialer. Congratulations! @Luddite is a perfect example that one is never too old to learn.

@Luddite did ask me to be discreet about his age. I will therefore respect his wishes. Further, even if I wanted to disclose his age, I don't have enough fingers and toes to count that high. I can say, however, that he used to out-run dinosaurs hunting for a snack, and we're talking SPEED, SPEED, SPEED!

I would remiss in not congratulating @Luddite on becoming a Deputy Mayor. That is the highest position that he has ever attained anywhere, and it was HERE, at PM, that he achieved his pinnacle of success. I'm honoured to be a PM customer, knowing that another customer reached his life's goal while in our midst.

Once again @Luddite, Happy Birthday! May the next 100,000 years be as fruitful as the first!

Martin

29 REPLIES 29

compass
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Happy Birthday!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Happy belated birthday @Luddite, may all your wishes come true 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

ajanda
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Happy birthday 🎉 @Luddite! Hope it's a good one. Enjoy it.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Happy birthday @Luddite! This thread gets 1 year older along with you XD I hope you enjoyed your day today!!

dohadotahmed
Happy birthday @Luddite....wish many many returns of this day.

Saray_O

Happy birthday @Luddite! Hope you're having a great time 😄 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SDO8 wrote:

Long may you continue as the pinnacle of oracles.

"Pinnacle"? I'm not sure about that hahaha just kidding @Luddite you really are the best of the best.  Happy birthday buddy!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@SD08 Wow, a necromancer who also revives the dead! Why not have a go with my buddy Ralph? The cloning was unsuccessful. Robot Sad

Smilodon_fatalis (1).jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Happy birthday @Luddite! Wishing you the best!

Happy Birthday @Luddite!  May your day be enjoyable and fullfilling!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Happy Birthday, dear @Luddite!! HeartSmiley Tongue

luddite.jpg

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

calkyyu

Happy birthday Luddite! My best friend have the same birthday as yours. Cheers 🙂

@Luddite  Happy Birthday!!  My son shares this date with you!!  Although he is only turning 10

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08

I'm going to play necromancer for a bit and revive this topic, if only briefly.

On the birthday of this thread, I wish you Happy Birthday, Luddite!
Long may you continue as the pinnacle of oracles.

(What were the odds that I would chance upon this topic exactly 1 year after? Total accident, I kid, you not.  Robot wink)

vanessapage

Happy birthday!  Smiley Happy

Cat_L
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

A few days late but didn't want to miss the chance to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @Luddite! Thank you for sharing your time and knowledge with all of us at Public Mobile! Cheers to many more decades!

Tamar_S
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Happy happy birthday @Luddite!!!

Enjoy! 🙂

kutzki
Lol @Luddite the attention you're getting on this post is hilarious. Don't you just love it? 😄

daniela94

Happy belated birthday Luddite hope it was a good one.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Just old enough that I now count just the decades and not the years. Not nearly as old as Martin hinted. 😆

kutzki
This... Is priceless. Hahaha. Happy birthday @Luddite. How old are you now? 😄

youbme

Happy birthday @Luddite! Hope you and sabre-tooth had an awesome party Smiley Very Happy

humzatariq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Happy birthday man 🙂

@Rockdaddy22 @Martin @NDesai @7789849803 @imm1304

Many thanks to all for the kind thoughts. Man Happy

Rockdaddy22
Congrats on being so old 🙂

Happy Birthday @Luddite, Have a good one..

Happy birthday, @Luddite! May there be lots and lots (and lots) of happy years ahead for you! 🙂

imm1304

Happy birthday @Luddite!  Have yourself a great day, and wish you the best of everything.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

As usual Martin is too kind; although which rarified kind remains to be clarified.

Learning can be a lifelong endeavour to which I encourage my inferiors. However, like other grumpy old men I do tend toward IQ rather EQ topics and so cannot be depended upon to be always as pleasant as Martin.

Speedy I was, sloth like I am. Time for nap.

Ciao

Need Help? Let's chat.