cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Used the same email address for 2 new numbers, can only access 1 account now

ChaseZero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have to update my payment information, but I can only log into 1 of the 2 accounts.

How do I fix this?

7 REPLIES 7

ChaseZero

I've submitted a ticket. Here's hoping 🙂

@computergeek541 I ask this because of your past Oracle status, how was the OP able to register 2 numbers with one email address without using some version of an alias?

@ChaseZero You can effectively use an alias to give you 2 separate log ins but all emails go to one account. If you have a period in your address remove it, and of course if you don't have a period in your email address, add one. It won't affect the emails but suffices for "different" addresses.

@ChaseZero Try again if you used the link that I provided. I mistyped.

ChaseZero

@computergeek541that site gives me ERR 403 forbidden ?

@ChaseZero You'll have to open a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

Have two accounts with the same e-mail address never works properly.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ChaseZero wrote:

I have to update my payment information, but I can only log into 1 of the 2 accounts.

How do I fix this?

Did you forget the pw to the other one?

If so try Forgot your password on the log in page, otherwise contact moderators.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You need moderators to sort this issue out 

Simon.JPG

Or private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.