cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! 7 DAYS NO RESPONSE - CANNOT receive any phone calls

sophiaxfj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Mods,

I have activated my phone last Saturday, and I cannot received any phone calls. I can call other people and use data. I send 4 PM messages to @Mary_M, and 2 PM messages to @Shazia_K with my old phone account number, and the phone number I have. NO RESPONSE at all.

Please help me to re-port my phone. Now I am paying fido and PM, since I cannot cancel fido's service due to failed porting.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

@Shazia_K , @Mary_M, @Saray_O,@Caroline_D, @Jeremy_M , @Brooke_C

Best regards,

Xuefei Jiang

15 REPLIES 15

irex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mary_M @Shazia_K

9 days without a response. I have PM'd you both a couple times, including earlier today. My port is incomplete. I still cannot receive incoming calls or access my voicemail system (calls still go to my old Fido voicemail box). Can one of you please help me resolve this issue? I'm tired of sending emails and PMs about the same issue over and over again.

antonius_pius

Just to update, I managed to hear back from @Mary_M and she was able to push the port through again. Everything appears to have gone through successfully, and my time in limbo is finally over. 

Somas
I sent Fido Account Number to Shazia and now is ported.

antonius_pius

Thanks for ignoring my post @Shazia_K and proving within this single thread that there is no structure to who gets helped. After my post in this thread, a user who had a porting issue from this past Sunday gets your assistance and I continue to go ignored, stuck in limbo. Top notch customer service right there. It has been 10 days and counting for me. I am fed up and frustrated. Unable to receive calls/texts. Rogers sent me a new invoice a few days ago so now I am paying for two lines. 

Not asking for much here. Just want the service I pay for to work. Hell, at this point I will happily take some kind of acknowledgement that my issue is being worked on, is being looked at. Is there missing information you need from me? Anything at this point would be fantastic. 

Gastone

I am on the same boat. I have sent an email via the "Get Help", then a PM to the mods.

It has been 7 days whithout incoming calls/SMS. My billing cycle will start soon in my previous provider. I hope to get this solved before that. 

Please Mods, let me know what can I do to expedite your work. (already sent all details via PM)

unhappy22

OK I have now had my port processed.  So yelling about it on here does seem to help... shouldn't be this way. 

jamallb91

I'm having the same issue. Ported last Saturday, tomorrow will be a week with no incoming calls, and 50% of contact's text messages coming through to me. I've paid Wind this month and PM has already charged me $120 for my port and this inconsistent service. There's no excuse for being unable to talk to a live agent in 2016. Even less when it's clear that PM has not allocated enough resources to its online community service - one that it seems to take great pride in!

Emailed my issue that was promised a 48 hour response time - no response yet.

I've direct messaged "online" mods - no response yet. 

We need solutions PM!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @TimGj

Please send me a private message with the porting number and account number with Fido.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

TimGj

Just realized I am in the same boat. "Ported" on Sunday but apparently it didn't go through. So I'm wasting money with Fido as well, paying another month. Please help me fix this issue ASAP so I can receive calls and texts again.

Somas

I am having same problem and sent messages to MODs and Customer Service...no update. Paying Fido and PM....

Not sure what I should do...

unhappy22

@antonius_pius although I have gotten a response on here today, still no help yet in my account, so it may all just be lip service.

I'll keep people updated on this thread to see if we actually get any help. I actually don't want help, I want out - full refund. 

I signed up on Nov 15th too. 

goreckm

Agree with the poster below. I tried activating last Thursday, and still haven't received a response. Is there no priority system here?

antonius_pius

@Shazia_K I appreciate that you are in here helping users, but it is beyond frustrating when I see people who are in the same situation as me, who signed up after me, getting movement on their issues. I signed up on November 15, porting from rogers. Same scenario where I can make calls and use data but I need to keep paying for my Rogers line so I can receive calls/texts. A private message was sent to @Mary_M on the 15th with all the required information. On the 19th I got a reply @Cat_L which I replied to on the 19th. Since then I have not heard anything. A follow up message was sent a few days ago, which has still gone unanswered. 

I even created a forum post 7 days ago, which had no comment from a Mod.

While I am happy to see other uses get their issues resolved, it is extremely frustrating to be 10 days in porting limbo and seeing you, or other mods, respond and resolve issues for users who have been waiting less time than I have. 

I have tried my best to be patient but 10 days is absolutely unacceptable. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets their issue resolved, following the guidelines to contact a Mod clearly is having no effect, so maybe I need to create posts with CAPS to get some attention.

Honestly, at this point I just want the service I have paid for to work or I am ready to call my credit company to have this payment cancelled for service not being provided. 

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @sophiaxfj@unhappy22

I'm really sorry about this! 

Can you check your private messages @sophiaxfj?

@unhappy22

I will look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

unhappy22

Same with us!  The number fails porting and we don't get any help. Now we just want a refund, and can't get any help with that. 

Time to PM the mods again. 

People considering Public Mobile - run away, run away fast! 😞

Need Help? Let's chat.